Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Missing Sabrina


It's a sad day for Shandy and me at the office today. We just learned from Sonia Ravin, that her lovely Sabrina died yesterday. Sabrina and Shandy were the matriarchs of Sit Stay Read and seemed to acknowledge each other as such when they worked together. No rowdy puppiness for these grande dames.

Sabrina's gentle, loving presence is a loss to the kids who won't have the chance to read with her. Our hearts go out to Sonia and the many friends who mourn the loss of this wonderful dog.

3 comments:

call of the wild school for dogs said...

We know Sonia and her wonderful Shadow (Sabrina's housemate) from Call of the Wild. We are so sorry for Sonia's loss. Thank you Sonia for sharing your great dog with those who needed her.

Call of the Wild School for Dogs

Christy said...

Sonia,
I'm very sorry to hear about Sabrina. Both you and Sabrina are in my thoughts. She will be greatly missed.
Christy

Flying Nun said...

It's 1:30 a.m. and I can't stop thinking about you and the wonderful things you told me about Sabrina on Saturday, my fellow shepherd lover. She is in good hands, just as she was on earth. And she's having a wonderful time with my Bravo, whose presence I feel more than his loss.

Ellen Szalinski