Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sit Stay Read Inspires Philly Program


Here's a great story about a new reading dog program in Philadelphia--inspired by Sit Stay Read!

Veterinarian Amy Brenner contacted us after seeing the story on the NBC Nightly News and I was so excited to learn that she decided to jump right in and get kids and dogs together for some reading fun (especially because my mom was from Philly!)

Thanks for the mention, Amy. We look forward to the day the Chicago curriculum will be available so you can offer the full Sit Stay Read experience. Until then, KEEP READING!

2 comments:

Johanna said...

When the kid says at the end "she listens when I read" I got teary. It's a good thing you do. Glad to see it spreading.

MaryEllen Schneider said...

Thanks, Johanna. I feel grateful every day--kids, dogs, reading--it doesn't get any better than that.