Monday, September 13, 2010

The Best P.S.

Don't you love it when one little thing turns your head around and suddenly you see everything clearly?

Arrived home from a SitStayRead board meeting at 10 tonight and, though it was a wonderfully productive, engaging meeting with people I adore, I was wiped out. As I dragged myself through the chores of getting ready for some sleep, I checked my email. What a treat awaited me.

An email from one of our teachers about the details of finalizing a school program (and there are a LOT of details in getting the programs started) included a P.S. that put everything in perspective and made my whole week. Here it is:

"P.S. My students were asking about SitStayRead on the first day of school. :-)"

Thank you, Ms. Nolin. Please tell your students we can't wait to see them again!

No comments: